This I2C 3V3 sensor shield for Arduino Mega works perfectly together with the and it enables you to add up to 8 sensors with easily accessible connectors.
Picture this; you just added a to your Arduino Mega and you want to add sensors to the I2C bus. However, the 3V3 connection is stuck underneath the TFT shield and you need logic converters to add a 3V3 sensor to a 5V I2C bus. Look no further, this sensor shield will help you out!
This product is a replacement of: VMA212
- 4 x 3V3 outputs
- 1 x 5V output
- built-in logic converter (3V3 sensor to 5V I2C bus)
- add up to 3 I2C sensors via dedicated ports
- 2 x interrupt pins (I18 & I19, also connected through logic convertor)
- easy access to five analog sensors: A11, A12, A13, A14, A15
- built-in buzzer (pin A10)
- fits perfectly together with the
- supply voltage: 5V
- length: 57 mm
- width: 26.2 mm
- height: 13.4 mm
- weight: 9.55 g