Use this sensor to measure the approximate flow of water in water heaters, water vending machines, and more!
When water flows through this sensor, it will output a number of pulses. The pulse signal is a square wave, so by counting the pulses, you can easily calculate the water flow in liters per hour. Each pulse is approximately 3,33 milliliters.A lead of 30 cm is also included.
- measure the approximate flow of water in liters / hour
- simple square wave pulse signal output
- example sketch for Arduino available
- measurement flow range: 1 ~ 30 L / min
- working voltage: 4.7 ~ 15 V DC
- working current: = 10 mA (DC 5 V)
- working humidity: 35% ~ 90% RH (no frost)
- working pressure: <1.75Mpa
- working temperature: -25 ~ 80° C
- external thread: G3 / 4 (3/4 inch)
- output connector: 2.54MM-3P
- output leads: yellow (DATA), red (VCC), black (GND)
- lead length: 30 cm