As you are all aware Coronavirus has been declared a pandemic and developments are happening fast. In order to protect our staff and customers we are implementing the following procedures:
- Counters, Cart Handles & Debit machines will be sanitized on a regular basis
- Customers are encouraged to use TAP payments instead of pin or cash payments as these methods have a higher likelihood of transferring germs.
- Employees are being encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Plexi Glass barriers have been installed in customer service areas
- Customers must pack their own reusable bags
- Masks and face shields are available for staff to wear
- Customers must remove a mask if they are purchasing items that require ID
- Customers are asked to delay their visit if they have any symptoms of coronavirus including but not limited to fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Customers showing symptoms may be politely asked to leave and return when they are feeling better.
- Employees have been asked not to shake hands. If a customer offers, our staff will politely decline.
- There are 40 customers permitted in the store at one time
- Customers are expected to follow social distancing rules, both in the store and in the line outside
- Curb side pickup is available for online and phone orders
The following changes have been made to our return policy effective March 25th, 2020
- Items purchased before March 24th have an extended return period of 30 days after re-opening
- There will be no returns on hand sanitizer, masks face shields and disinfectant spray
- There will be no returns accepted on bulk purchases – 3 or more of one item
Please help us reduce the risk of spreading COVID 19 in our workplace and stay healthy!
Brantford Surplus Management.