Updated: December 23rd, 2021
Omicron is a highly contagious COVID variant, in light of this information we are implementing the following immediately:
BRANTFORD SURPLUS FACE COVERING POLICY:
1. MASKS ARE MANDATORY AT THIS TIME. ANYONE WHO IS NOT ABLE TO WEAR A MASK DUE TO A MEDICAL CONDITION MUST WEAR A FACE SHIELD. CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE ARE EXEMPT.
ENTRY TO BRANTFORD SURPLUS WILL ONLY BE GRANTED TO THOSE WHO WEAR A FACE COVERING OR FACE SHIELD.
Those who are exempt may order for curbside pickup by using our website or by calling 519-304-4655
2. STORE CAPACITY WILL BE CAPPED AT 86 CUSTOMERS (50% of capacity)
As you are all aware Coronavirus has been declared a pandemic and developments are happening fast. In order to protect our staff and customers we are implementing the following procedures:
- Wipes and hand sanitizer are provided at the entrance/exit
- Customers are encouraged to use TAP payments instead of pin or cash payments as these methods have a higher likelihood of transferring germs.
- Employees are being encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Plexi Glass barriers have been installed in customer service areas
- Customers must pack their own reusable bags
- Masks and face shields are available for staff to wear
- Customers must remove a mask if they are purchasing items that require ID
- Customers are asked to delay their visit if they have any symptoms of coronavirus including but not limited to fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Customers showing symptoms may be politely asked to leave and return when they are feeling better.
- Employees have been asked not to shake hands. If a customer offers, our staff will politely decline.
- There are 86 customers permitted in the store at one time
- Customers are expected to follow social distancing rules, both in the store and in the line outside
- Curb side pickup is available for online and phone orders
Please help us reduce the risk of spreading COVID 19 in our workplace and stay healthy!
Brantford Surplus Management.