Microphone Sound Sensor Module
This high sensitivity sound detection module detects sounds between 48 and 66 dB and has an analog as well as a digital output.
The AO or analog output creates a real-time output voltage signal of the microphone, whereas the DO or digital output depends on the sound intensity and the threshold that has been set.
- voltage: 3.3 to 5 VDC
- outputs: one analogue + one digital output
- fixation: 1 mounting screw hole 3 mm / 1.3″
- 2 indicator LEDs: 1 power indicator + 1 comparator output indicator
- frequency response: 50 Hz – 20 KHz
- impedance: 2.2 K Ohm
- sensitivity: 48 – 66 dB
- operating temperature: -40 to +85°C / -40 to 185° F
- dimensions: 44 x 15 x 10 mm / 1.73 x 0.59 x 0.39″
- weight: 4 g / 0.14
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.